The Vibramate V5-TEV Stage II kit includes mounting hardware for
the Bigsby B5 Vibrato and utilizes your existing Telecaster pickup
and bridge saddles. There is no need for drilling, soldering or
removing or shimming the neck.
The modular design of Vibramate V5-TEV Stage II mounting kit
allows you to mix-n-match Vibramate components for a variety of
alternative options including Tailpiece, Pickup Type, Scalloped and
Left-Hand Bridge Plates. Also available is a modular tailpiece for
Bigsby Palm Pedal and the Popular "F" Logo Bigsby Vibrato made
specifically for Fender installations.
• Vibramate V5-TEV automatically positions the Bigsby Vibrato in
the proper orientation without any special tools or layout.
• Vibramate V5-TEV utilizes your existing bridge saddles, pickup
screws, and mounting hardware.
• Vibramate V5-TEV fits most guitars that come stock with a
vintage 4- screw "ashtray" type bridge-plate.
• Vibramate installs in minutes with No Drilling Required!
• Vibramate is Made in the USA.
• Vibramate V5-TEV Retail Price: Starting at $119.95 (Bigsby
Vibrato sold separately)
For more information: www.vibramate.com
Fender releases its production line Cabronita Telecaster, an
affordable version of the Cabronita Telebration series guitar,
featuring Fideli'Tron humbucking...