Korg Announce the PitchHawk-G (AW-3G) for Guitar/Bass
Korg Announce the PitchHawk-G (AW-3G) for Guitar/Bass -
The latest tuner in Korg's line of flagship tuners has arrived: announcing the PitchHawk-G (AW-3G) for guitar/bass and the PitchHawk-U (AW-3U) for ukulele. Providing the high precision and sensitivity that you expect from Korg, a new type of clip offers a firmer grip and greater durability. There's also an adjustable arm and ball joint that provides flexibility and compact storage, plus a new type of display that's designed for high visibility and operability, a function that warns against over-winding the first string, and a selection of versatile tuning modes. The PitchHawk is the new standard for all clip-type tuners to follow.
During the 38 years since developing the world's first needle-type meter tuner, Korg continues to pioneer tuner technology, applying our expertise in new ways to deliver value to the player. This spirit continued on with the first clip-type tuner, the AW-1 (2004), followed by its successor the AW-2 (2009), and now the AW-3 "PitchHawk" Due to its market-leading position in the field of tuners, Korg promises to continue providing clip-type tuners that are worthy of your trust.
A clip-on tuner that you can attach directly to the head of your instrument
- PitchHawk-G features dedicated guitar and bass modes and also provides flat/capo settings
- PitchHawk-U provides tuning modes for all types of ukuleles, large and small.
Main features that deliver unprecedented ease of use
- The high precision and sensitivity that you expect from Korg
- New type of clip provides a firm hold
- Movable arm with ball joint that allows free adjustment of the angle
- New type of display providing superb visibility that's both bright and readable from any angle
- High durability that stands up to impact and aging
- Folds up compactly for easy transport
- Easy-to-understand operation, with buttons placed on the front
Other features for tuning
- A limited edition PitchHawk pick holder is included (PitchHawk-G)
- A limited edition PitchHawk carry pouch is included (PitchHawk-U)
- Warning function helps the beginner avoid over-winding the first string (PitchHawk-G, when in guitar mode)
- Calibration function that supports all concert pitches
- The Auto Power-off function saves the battery even if you forget to turn off the unit.
- Memory backup function
More here Korg/PitchHawk
Korg Releases Stageman 80
Forget stiff MIDI drum patterns; with the release of Stageman 80, a simple-to-use, high quality, multi-function, portable PA amp with...
New Vox & Korg Products Launching Today
Korg and Vox have announced a range of new products today including a new amp, a new wah and two...
NAMM 2015: KORG Sledgehammer & Sledgehammer Pro Clip-On Tuners
(PRESS RELEASE): The Sledgehammer series is a new lineup of guitar/bass tuners that joins KORG's family of clip-on tuners. These...
Korg Introduces New SDD-3000 Delay Pedal
The original Korg SDD-3000 rack-mount digital delay from 1982 has been meticulously reproduced and is now available as the SDD-3000...
KORG Nuvibe Vibrato Chorus Effector
The legendary modulation effect unit, reborn under the supervision of the developer of the original model! Reappearing after more than...