Fishman's Class-Leading Loudbox Performer Acoustic
Amplifier Arrives in the UK -
Fishman's long-awaited redesigned Loudbox Performer acoustic
amplifier is now available in the UK.
The big brother of the Loudbox amp family, the Loudbox Performer
offers more power and enhanced features in a lighter, more
efficient design. The most powerful Fishman acoustic amp, the
Loudbox Performer features 180 watts of pure acoustic power and two
versatile input channels that accept 1/4" and XLR sources.
Each channel includes Fishman's renowned 3-band EQ - so
versatile in helping you shape your sound - feedback-fighting
controls, and a new effects section for more tonal options than
The Loudbox Performer's dedicated midrange provides enhanced
detail and note definition over conventional 2-way designs, while
an improved, integrated kickstand design allows the amp to be
tilted back 50º for better sound projection at short range.
The Loudbox Performer is in stores now. At £999.00 UK RRP, it is
a great option for the performing player, and there's also a handy
Slip Cover available at £59.99 UK RRP.
Fishman is distributed exclusively in the UK and Eire by John
Hornby Skewes & Co. Ltd.For more information, visit the JHS website.
Fishman Loudbox Performer specifications:
• Two mic/instrument channels with 3-band EQ and feedback
• Bi-amplified with passive crossover for tweeter and
• Long throw acoustic suspension woofer for clean bass
• Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4" & 1/8"
• Dual digital effects section, with independent channel &
• Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo and Slap Echo
• Balanced XLR D.I. outputs on each channel and main mix
• Channel Mute to silence both input channels
• Headphone output
• Foot switch (sold separately) control of Channel Mute or Chorus
• Three-way speaker design with built-in 10º baffle angle
• Integrated, low profile kickstand for a tilt angle of 50º
Instrument & Microphone Channels:
• Combination 1/4" & XLR input with 10dB pad and clip
• Resonant bass and midrange with shelving-style treble
• Feedback-fighting Phase switch and Notch filter
• Phantom power for condenser mics (24V, high current spec.)
• Reverb / Delay effects level
• Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
• Dedicated effects loop