Quilter Labs Unveils the Steelaire 15” 200 Watt Steel Guitar Amplifier
Quilter Labs announces a new ultra-powerful and ultra-light 15” guitar amplifier aimed at the steel player or anyone looking for huge classic cleans.
(PRESS RELEASE): In what may be the most anticipated rollout of a guitar amplifier, Pat Quilter soundly answers the call for big 15” power in a portable package. The highly anticipated Steelaire amplifier redefines what can be expected from a large format guitar amplifier. Sporting a custom Eminence Neodymium speaker and a full 200 watt amplifier with 400 watts of headroom, the Steelaire delivers an incredible sonic signature in a minimal footprint. Designed with the Steel player in mind, it comes packed with a host of features designed to extract the most tone from the instrument and deliver the most power in the lightest possible configuration. Already on the road and in the studio with notable acts such as Deke Dickerson (Reverend Horton Heat), Tim Sergent (Dierks Bentley), David Hidalgo (Los Lobos), Fish Herring (Christina Aguilera), Rami Jaffee(Foo Fighters, Wallflowers) and many others it has more than proven its incredible capabilities.
The custom speaker, the result of a lengthy collaboration between Pat Quilter and Eminence Speakers has gained ground on what a big clean speaker is capable of. Starting with Eminence's rugged cast-frame 15 inch platform for maximum durability, they added a 3-inch aluminum voice coil and hyperbolic cone to assure outstanding frequency response, power handling, and freedom from breakup. As a finishing touch, a 4 inch aluminum dome adds a hint of sweet metallic tang, resulting in a creamy full bodied tone with a citrus-y finish.
The slimline cabinet is the result of a lengthy series of tone tests conducted with top professional players from coast to coast. With incredible ease of transport, and minimal stage footprint as well it is delivering on the promise of space age technology in a whopping powerful amp.
The amplifier includes a reinforced ballistic nylon cover and features a range of accessories available separately.
• Portable: 35 Pounds(16kg), 21 x 23 x 9 in (53.4 x 58.4 x 22.9 cm)
• Powerful: 200 watts (400 watts of internal headroom for maximum voltage swing)
• Dual inputs: Supports multiple instruments or buffered pedal loop
• Input mode selector: Selects Ch1, Mute, Ch2, or Ch1+2
• 4 Band EQ: Bass(100 Hz), Low Mid(500 Hz), High Mid(2kHz), Treble(5kHz)
• Limiter: Fully adjustable from clean to dirty
• Tremolo: Adjustable depth and rate
• Reverb: Adjustable depth, dwell, and tone
• Master: Adjusts output power from 0 to 200 watts
• Dual speaker outputs: 1/4", 2 to 16 ohms
• Remote control connection: Accepts RJ45 cable (Cat 5,6,7,etc.)
• Effects loop: Send, Return, and 9 volt DC out, 200 mA max
• Direct Out: 600 ohm, isolated balanced 300 mV peak
• Available accessories: Floor mount or leg mount 6 way remote controller, tilt back legs, and free ballistic nylon cover
“This is the clean dream machine you have been waiting for.” Says company CEO Chris Parks.
“The incredible custom speaker delivers a creamy full bodied tone with a powerful sizzling finish. I can’t stop playing it. Clean or dirty, pedals or straight, you are going to be stunned. There is simply no other sound like this available today. This is the future of the large format clean dream machine.”
Visit www.quilterlabs.com for more information.
Quilter Labs Expands Aviator Lineup
Quilter Labs Expands Aviator Lineup -
Redefining what can be expected in a powerful and portable solution, Quilter...