PreSonus "Power-Up" StudioLive Upgrade Program Saves Customers Big Bucks
PreSonus announces "Power-Up," a program that saves first-generation StudioLiveT digital mixer owners up to $1,200 when trading up to a new StudioLive AI-series Active IntegrationT digital mixer. The offer starts on April 15 and ends on June 30, 2014.
Customers can save $500 for trading in a StudioLive 16.0.2, $800 for trading in a StudioLive 16.4.2, and $1,200 for trading in a StudioLive 24.4.2 when purchasing any StudioLive AI-series mixer.
To get the full trade-in discount, the old mixer must be in working condition and cosmetically acceptable. If not, PreSonus can repair the mixer, reducing the trade-in discount by the repair cost.
StudioLive AI-series mixers add major new features including:
- Twice the Fat Channel processing on all input channels and buses, with A/B comparison
- Easy-to-network wired or wireless control from a Mac®, PC, or iOS® device
- Even better audio quality, thanks to the use of Studio One 64-bit mixing algorithms and Burr-Brown A/D/A converters
- Twice as many effects processors: two stereo reverbs and two stereo delays on dedicated buses, each with 50 customizable presets
- Global track and bus renaming across the network, including the mixer and all apps
- Mixer scenes can be saved with CaptureT® Sessions and opened and edited in Studio One® or VSL-AI
- Smaart® audio analysis on every channel
- Upgradeable network options: Thunderbolt®, Dante®, and AVB
The Power-Up offer is valid at all U.S. PreSonus dealers. Customers outside of the U.S. should contact their local distributor to ask about participation.
For details, please visit www.presonus.com/power-up
PreSonus to Host Live Webcast
A special live webcast from PreSonus is taking place on Thursday 30th October at 2pm (CST). The special...
Temblor T8 Subwoofer Delivers Smooth Low End for Home and Studio
(PRESS RELEASE): Designed for critical listening in the studio or at home, the PreSonus® Temblor® T8 active subwoofer complements any...
PreSonus Unveils the All-New Nimbit
Nimbit®, the musician's direct-to-fan marketing and promotions platform by PreSonus®, has received a complete redesign, including a new look, extensive...
PreSonus Now Shipping its New Temblor T10 Subwoofer
PreSonus Now Shipping its New Temblor T10 Subwoofer -
The Temblor T10 from PreSounus provides an ultra-clean and low-end response...
PreSonus Ships BlueTube DP V2 and TubePre V2 Tube Preamps
PreSonus has announced shipping of the new and improved versions
of two of its classic tube preamplifiers: the BlueTube...