Source Audio Announces the Release of the Soundblox Hub v1
The Soundblox Hub v1 by Source Audio has the ability to link up to five Soundblox 2 effects pedals via one MIDI controlled and thoroughly integrated multi-effect unit offering an entirely new and modular approach to multi-effects systems.
(PRESS RELEASE): The Soundblox Hub v1 unites all your Soundblox 2 pedals into a thoroughly integrated multi-pedal system. This breakthrough in effect utility introduces Source Audio’s new scene saving functionality, enabling the creation of up to 128 single or multi-pedal presets (i.e. “scenes”), each recallable via MIDI Program Change messages. Simply dial in your Soundblox effects as you would any fully loaded pedalboard, hit SAVE on the Hub and your pedal settings are captured! Enjoy the power of one-step scene recall without the headache of navigating a complicated multi-effects processor.
The Hub’s connections include standard 5-pin MIDI IN, MIDI OUT/THRU, passive “TRS” expression pedal input, a Hot Hand Sensor Input, mini USB port, and 5 Multi-Function outputs. Connect the Dual Expression Pedal and the Hot Hand Wireless Effect Controller to the Hub and assign external control to any pedal on your board. Each scene can contain any number of external control configurations, including simultaneous Hot Hand and Expression Pedal control of multiple parameters on multiple pedals.
The Hub is also compatible with all Soundblox 1 and Soundblox Pro series pedals. Use the Hub to engage/disengage your Soundblox 1 pedals or engage/disengage any of your Soundblox Pro presets. Connect the Hub to a PC, Mac, or iPad (with a camera kit) via the USB port, for updates, saving and editing presets, and much more. The Hub also includes a 9V DC power adapter, three 1/8” sensor cables and one mini-USB cable.
Soundblox Hub v1b Features and Specifications
- Standard 5-pin MIDI IN and OUT/THRU
- Passive Expression Pedal input, and Hot Hand® Sensor Input
- Connect up to 5 Soundblox pedals via Multi-Function ports
- Save and Recall up to 128 multi-pedal “Scenes” via MIDI Program Changes.
- Access, Edit, and Save pedal presets and scenes via USB port to Mac or PC.
- Compatible (no Scene Saving) with Soundblox 1 and Soundblox Pro.
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.8 in. (W) x 2.1 in. (L) x 1.4 in. (H)
- Power requirements: 9 Volts DC @ 40mA (up to 80mA with Hot Hand accessories).
- Power plug size: 2.1mm (inner dia.), 5.5mm (outer dia.) center negative, barrel positive.
- Expression Pedal input: Stereo 1Ž4 in. plug, tip hot, 10k-50k Ohm resistance. Linear type.
- Multi-Function connector: 4 conductor, 3.5mm plug.
More at: Source Audio
AfterShock Bass Distortion: Shake the Foundation
(PRESS RELEASE): Get down and dirty with the AfterShock Bass Distortion. On its own the AfterShock features three massive bass...
Source Audio Releases The Reflex Universal Expression Controller, A Fully Programmable and All-In-One Expression Pedal...
(PRESS RELEASE): Source Audio has released the Reflex Universal Expression Controller. The Reflex is an extremely versatile and programmable expression...
Source Audio Releases the Soundblox Hub Manager
Source Audio has released the Soundblox Hub Manager, a free companion software application for the Soundblox Hub v1. (PRESS RELEASE):...
The Soundblox 2OFD Micromodelers from Source Audio Now Available
The Soundblox 2OFD Micromodelers from Source Audio Now Available -
Source Audio, innovators of the award winning Hot Hand® Effects...
Source Audio Adds Innovation to Accessories with the Release of Dual Expression Pedal
Source Audio Adds Innovation to Accessories with the Release of Dual Expression Pedal - Source Audio, innovators of the...